Helping Women and Children in Need.
It Just Makes Sense!
The Make Sense Foundation is a non-profit organization created in 2002
by Joni Rogers-Kante, founder and CEO of SeneGence International. The foundation thrives on donating to deserving non-profit organizations throughout the country that are also committed to making a real difference in the lives of women and children.
We fund agencies in our communities that:
- Fight hunger and poverty
- Support victims of domestic violence and abuse
- Serve the homeless
- Provide training and educational opportunities
- Invest in at-risk youth
- Promote health, wellness, and healing
- Rescue victims of sex trafficking
- Help victims of natural disasters
and so much more!
Learn more about the organizations we support