The Make Sense Foundation® is honored to introduce Rachel Johnson, a Duchess with SeneGence out of New York!
Rachel has been with SeneGence for 3 ½ years. She also runs her own business, Love, Life & Lipstick with Rachel where she thrives on empowering women to feel confident in their own skin. She was born in Pennsylvania but moved to New York 10 years ago and is married with 4 fur babies. In her spare time, Rachel bowls on a women’s league.
Rachel chose this year’s MSF Agency for Leaders Conference, Embrace Your Sisters, a non-profit organization with a mission to provide emergency support for those fighting Breast Cancer in their communities. Please help us support this amazing organization as 100% of the funds they raise are donated to individuals in need!
Be sure to follow us on Facebook to keep up with statistics, stories and ways for you to donate and help MSF Support this amazing charity as we recognize October as Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
About the MSF Charity Ambassador
The MSF Charity Ambassador (MCA) is a high-ranking distributor (Countess and above) who is an influencer with a strong social media presence, a strong, active downline, as well as a passionate heart. Appointed by the Executive Director of The Make Sense Foundation, an MSF Charity Ambassador will be an active advocate for MSF. There are three Ambassadors chosen each calendar year, each supporting the chosen event (Seminar, PIT, and Leaders). This person will also play a critical role in selecting the charity/agency MSF will support in their state.
- Help launch the announcement of the chosen charity/agency
- Provide a picture and short bio to be posted on the MSF website and shared via social media
- Provide social media support and engagement in the weeks leading up to the event
- When able and if content is available, provide 1-2 short FB Live or pre-recorded videos to be shared on social media
- Assist MSF in engaging other distributors for monetary and in-kind donations for chosen charity/agency
- Be onstage at event to receive check donation on behalf of charity/agency as well as report final numbers
- The MSF Charity Ambassador will be recognized on the MSF website and all social media channels with a picture and brief biography.
- MSF will provide Social Media content to the MCA and a timeline for sharing content.
- MSF will include the MCA in discussions with the agency as final plans are arranged.
- MSF will recognize MCA at the event with a special token of appreciation
If you would like to be considered as a future MSF Charity Ambassador, contact Kendra McColloch at email@example.com